BWGA Golf is an active 18H group of nearly 50 Greenwich, Connecticut resident and nonresident members. BWGA Golf’s 18H Tuesday morning tee times are signed up and set in advance for members only, so contact us about membership today. Greens fees are paid to the course / the Griff on the playing date.
BWGA has a mentoring program to welcome new members by having them partner up with experienced members. Mentors can advise on tournament procedures, introduce other members and answer questions. Contact us today to get involved!
- Sign up for tee times on Leaderboard from Tuesdays 5 pm. Email waitlist requests to Tournament Chairs Jennifer and Noel.
- Cancellations, including weather: (1) contact starter 203 531 8253, less than 48 hour notice may have a fee, (2) email Jennifer and Noel so they can contact waitlisted players and you may (3) contact your playing partners.
- On play date, players (1) pay greens fees at the Griff starter’s office, payment cards only, (2) pay for cart rental 18H single $24/shared $36 at pro shop, payment cards only and (3) range balls available $8/50 balls at pro shop, payment cards only. Keeping pace of play keeps the game moving for all players.
- Post gross score on the tournament card…Leaderboard calculates maximum score on any hole with the World Handicap System net double bogey which replaces ESC / Equitable Shot Control…and no gimmes, please!
- After the round (1) scores are checked within the foursome, signed and attested on the card, (2) post scores in Leaderboard by 6 pm and (3) email a picture of scorecard by 6 pm to 18H Tournament Chairs Jennifer and Noel to qualify for the tournament. Hit ’em straight!