One hostess is signed up per tournament as a contact and to organize player sign ups into groups and tee times. Bakke is the hostess committee contact for the 18 hole group.
Tuesday before assigned tournament after playing round:
Hostess picks up the sign-up sheet in the ladies locker room at the end of your round.
Thursday up to 7 pm:
- Golfers may call you to be added or to cancel play up until 7 pm.
- At 7 pm, call or email Tournament Coordinator Barbara with the number of tee times needed for the tournament. Barbara needs to know by 7 pm so the tee times can be blocked for BWGA.
Friday by Noon:
- Complete BWGA Tee-Off Time Sheet assigning tee times and groups based on pace of play and requests. If you cannot fill out the form, please email the information to Barbara.
- Email Barbara the BWGA Tee-Off Time Sheet. Barbara will email the players with their tee times and the Griff with the schedule.
Up Until Sunday Morning:
- Players requesting further changes contact Barbara directly.
After Sunday Morning:
- Players are individually responsible to report changes/cancellations to the starter at the Griff 203 531 8253 and may be liable for any No Show fees.
Tuesday Day of Play:
- At least 20 minutes before the first tee time, put 2 copies of the tee time schedule and a copy of the rules of the tournament (if any) in the locker room–one near Tessie, one on the table for entering pace of play.