BWGA Golf has an active 9H group of about 70 Greenwich, Connecticut resident and nonresident members. BWGA Golf 9H Tuesday morning tee times are signed up and set in advance for members only, so contact us about membership today. Greens fees are paid to the course the Griff on the playing date.
BWGA has a mentoring program to welcome new members by having them partner with experienced members. It can be so helpful to have a contact to advise on tournament procedures, introduce you to other members and answer questions. Contact us to get involved.
- Sign for tee times on Leaderboard from Tuesdays 5 pm. Email waitlist requests to 9H Rep Penny.
- Cancellations, including weather: (1) contact starter 203 531 8253, less than 48 hour notice may have a fee, (2) email Penny so she may contact waitlisted players and you may (3) contact your playing partners.
- On play date (1) pay greens fees at the Griff’s starter’s office, payment cards only, and (2) pay for for cart rental 9H single/shared $22 at pro shop, payment cards only and (3) range balls available $8/50 balls code at pro shop, payment cards only. Keeping pace of play keeps the game moving for all players.
- Post gross score on the tournament card…Leaderboard calculates maximum score on any hole with the World Handicap System net double bogey which replaces ESC / Equitable Shot Control…and no gimmes, please!
- After the round, (1) scores are checked within the foursome, signed and attested on the card, (2) post scores in Leaderboard by 6 pm and (3) email a picture of scorecard by 6 pm to 9H Rep Penny to qualify for the tournament. Play well!